Progress Update – August 2021

This month started out well with a few more bases for my various Feudal Japanese projects ongoing. I also got delivery of an order from Pendraken I needed to continue with it (bases, figures, etc). However, a combination of factors meant I’ve not touched a brush or been near the hobby since that initial burst. Hopefully, that will change soon, though I’ve used the break to enjoy other hobbies and interests.


Without further ado, some early feudal Japanese.

These boys have a mostly red theme to fit into a Taira army, but will likely see service elsewhere too:

The next batch are intended to be a more provincial mix of samurai:

That’s all for this month. Let’s hope next is more productive!

Thanks for reading,

Matthew

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s